FEEL-Sleeping With Sirens FEEL-Sleeping With Sirens

Hey! Not bad! I feel like it could have used a bit of font variation in places, but that;s just my opinion. Nice job overall, though.

RebellionFA responds:

I'm gonna try that for future ones, I don't want it to be that complicated and messed up tho. Thanks.

Delayed reaction Delayed reaction

Not bad for a test...

Frank & Ralph: Pilot Frank & Ralph: Pilot

I really like the concept!

DayzofTermination trailer DayzofTermination trailer

Looks like it could be fun to watch. It's a little hard to see at points. I get that you might be going for dark but, in my opinion, the lack of contrast just makes it hard to look at/see. For me, anyhow.

Slobs a Animated Short. Slobs a Animated Short.

I guess I don't get it...

Greasegoat responds:

Most people don't get it lol.

Butt Worms Butt Worms

I've had 'em. They are this annoying and more. Thanks for letting the world know they exist and I'm not some kind of weird half-dog person.

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Wow!

How moody and brooding, tragic and dark. Wonderful. It's great to hear of Connemara. I want one of the good stout ponies from that region, lol.

TheBoogley responds:

ponies drink stout? they breed them tough out there

Office Handy Office Handy

Wow.

I gotta say, it showed neurons. You have some great ideas knockin around your noggin if this is any indicator. GREAT first attempt!

Liver Lumps Liver Lumps

Pabst Blue Ribbon...

Greatest beer ever!!! Great vid! Keep it up, man!

Onic responds:

The jews did 9/11

Fett's Vette Fett's Vette

Alright!

It's always great to get the MC's name out there. Just for reference, there really was a class of warship in the Star Wars mythos called a Corvette... But I digress. Great job man! Keep it up! You should do an animation for "The Tussin"!!!