Carrot Fantasy Carrot Fantasy

Five stars for the song that sounded suspiciously like "Luke's Theme" from Star Wars. ;) Seriously, though, great little tower game!!!

containers soul containers soul

English would help me like it a bit more. It seems like a fun idea, but, I can't even get past - what I think is- the tutorial because I have no clue what is going on. Maybe that's just me.

FIRST! Person Shooter FIRST! Person Shooter

Man. 'Tis quite laggy, no?

BretHudson responds:

It's lagging for you? Refresh the page, sometimes it does that, have no idea why.

The Story Of The SUN The Story Of The SUN

The controls seem broken, I can't even get to the first platform. :(

Obama Crazy Escape Obama Crazy Escape

Not bad at all, but it takes FOREVER to load at first.

Roadstar 1: Scorer Roadstar 1: Scorer

It could be a REALLY fun game if the hit boxes on the vehicles weren't quite so big.

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

Finally got all of the medals. I was having a hard time getting the cops to show. Guess I was too nice a werewolf, lol!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

It seems everyone else has something profound to say. All I can say is it usually takes a Dr. Who episode, specifically one written by Steven Moffatt, to make me have so many feels all while my head wants to blow up from timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbliness. Congratulations!

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

So Happy For you!

Thank God for dogs, and thank God for good people who donate to help them. You reached your goal before I ever saw this. Congrats, sir. All prayers to you that the surgery goes well.

Kill people 4 Fun! Kill people 4 Fun!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum..."

And it seems you're all outta gum. This kicked ass. Woo for explosions. Double woo for Duke Nukem! It was a little short, but altogether awesome!